All masks from Coverups.ca are available in 4 sizes.
- LG | MD | SM | XSM
- Large 11.5″-12.5″ | Medium 10.5″-11.5″ | Small 9.5″-10.5″ | Extra Small 8.0″-9.5″ ear to ear
- Large 29.2-32cm | Medium 26.5-29.2 cm | Small 23-26.5 cm | Extra Small 20.3cm-24cm ear to ear
In order to measure your self correctly follow these steps.
- Find a piece of string or a soft sewer’s measuring tape that is at least 14″ or 33 cm long.
- Hold one end flat against your head, midway up the ear where the ear joins to your face.
- Pull the string or tape across the lower half of your nose and draw taught to the same location at the other ear.
- If you use the string, measure the length of the string between your fingers on a ruler or measuring tape.
- Refer to the information above to choose your appropriate size.
- We suggest you complete these steps two times for each measurement to ensure accuracy.